The fast-paced life that a lot of women lead nowadays makes it all the more important for us to take all the vitamins that we need. As women with deadlines to meet and the world to take over in our own ways, we’ve got to be in our best form everyday, so we won’t miss out on opportunities that we rightfully deserve.
Essential Women’s Vitamins
Here are the vitamins and nutrients we need to help us take on our daily challenges:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A comes from beta-carotene, for better eyesight, firmer skin tissues, and softer skin.
- B Vitamins: There is a good number of nutrients that make up B vitamins, but 3, in particular, are important for us: vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid. Vitamin B6 helps for important brain functions, B12 for faster metabolism, and folic acid for a healthy brain and spinal cord.
- Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid, Vitamin C helps the body make red blood cells. It also aids in the formation of the proteins in the blood that help wounds heal faster.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D works as a hormone that helps move calcium and phosphorus into the bloodstream. These minerals are important for bone strength, as an ample supply of this vitamin removes the need for the body to take these minerals from the bones.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps in lowering the risk of health problems. It is also one of the antioxidants that help keep the cells of the body healthy, protecting it from tiny particles called free radicals. These free radicals impact our body’s chemical functions by negatively altering our cells. When these free radicals are left unattended, they can lead to health issues and can trigger various ailments.
D-Alpha Tocopherol Vitamin E (Myra 400): The Vitamin E for Women
A mix of stress, pollution, and an unhealthy lifestyle produces free radicals in the body. To help keep our skin healthy from within, use d-Alpha Tocopherol Vitamin E (Myra 400) daily. D-Alpha Tocopherol Vitamin E (Myra 400) capsules help fight the bad effects of free radicals that can cause cell damage.
Each vitamin is needed by the body to help carry out important chemical processes. Together, these nutrients all help in ensuring that the body works properly. When all these processes are working smoothly, these contribute to both our inner health and physique. In addition to brighter skin and a healthier appearance, a healthy dose of vitamins can help us feel less tired and more energized throughout the busy work day. Antioxidants, in particular, help reduce the negative impact that packed work schedules and life’s daily demands has brought to women’s everyday routines. As most women go through hormonal changes every month like clockwork, it is important that we get all the vitamins and nutrients that we need.
To learn more about Vitamin E and other essential women’s vitamins, visit our website.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
ASC No. U081I041219M